Friday 14 April 2017

Just a few spaces left !






 Listen to what people have to say about our T'ai Chi and Mindfulness Retreats.

"I always come away feeling energised, calm and peaceful – ‘looking like the cat who got the cream’ (according to my sister!) after a weekend spent with wonderful people in a very special place.'
-Anne Heffernan

I was a bit unsure of what to expect when I went to the retreat last winter but have to say it was a enlightening experience. I had never taken part in mindfulness before but I have to say it was a perfect partner for T'ai Chi. I've never felt so relaxed and at peace before. The surroundings were spectacular, Gods beauty was everywhere from the rising of the sun to the setting of the sun. The accommodation was first class. The people who took part in the sessions were all so open to the experience and one another. The peace and serenity came home with me and I look forward to my next return visit.
 - Anne Kearney

I loved the sense of space and interconnection Practising T'ai Ci , mindfulness and meditation between vast seascapes and the barren hills enabled me to expand and connect to people, our amazing planet and The Universe.
 -Joan Neill

I found Ann and Tricia to be wonderfully calm, patient and inspirational facilitators. The combination of T'ai Chi, mindfulness and Dogchen Beara was like a holiday for the body, mind, and soul.
 - Riobnach Cantwell.



A Weekend Retreat
with Ann McIlraith & Tricia Lyne
May 5th-7th 2017
200 includes classes, vegetarian meal /snacks.
Wide variety of on-site accommodation options
available separately, contact us for details.
For details and bookings contact:
 Ann: 087 661 6800 / taichimcilraith@yahoo.co.uk  
 Tricia: 086 081 2952 / patriciajlyne@gmail.com 



No comments: