Monday 27 March 2017

Sedona





The Red Rocks of Sedona,






Radiate their luminosity and spirit over the city.





Which may explain why this place is home to so many artists,





Art hangs from trees,





Sits in courtyards,





And we couldn't resist joining in to celebrate sisterhood, it was the end of a fabulous day driving through Arizona, sharing time and journeying together.





The sunset was as beautiful as ever in this magical spot.




I was up early next morning to enjoy more views of the Red Rocks,





Which were glowing in the morning sunshine,




So much more to show but its been a long journey from Las Vegas and I'll leave it there for now. I wish there was some way to share the true essence of this place. It was my third visit and already I'm planning to stay longer next time. 




No comments: