Monday 21 November 2016

The First Snow

,


Snow on the distant Kerry mountains as I drove west heralded a wonderful day ahead.



By the time i got to Kenmare the sky was bright blue and the water still.




As I looked across the bay to Killarney I knew I'd be taking the 'long' way home.




What a view from the Gallery, it really enhances our t'ai chi practise.






Over Molls Gap I had to stop and take in the view,





Clouds melting in to the snow capped mountains,






Rust, brown and blue to delight the eye,





Stillness and beauty to nourish the soul. A day of perfection from the very beginning through the sharing of T'ai Chi to the journey home. My heart sang with gratitude for this life and the wonderful people I get to meet along my path. Blessings to you all. 











No comments: