Wednesday 13 April 2016

Fun






As I was driving to T'ai Chi yesterday I noticed a group of students walking on this 'wire'.
Wow ! I have always wanted to give this a try.


I hopped out of my car and asked if I could take a short video of Christine as she walked along. She obliged and then she and Joe said would you like a GO !!!!!





I couldn't resist was so excited to try it out. It is a really interesting experience. The 'wire' vibrates and you wobble ( at least I wobbled) and then it settled down ( or I settled down ) as soon as my attention wandered the wire wobbled again. This is fabulous training in balance.
Can't wait to have a longer session.
A million Thanks to Christine and Joe for your encouragement and for the FUN.
Here is a link to my Facebook page where I posted the video of Christine




No comments: