Monday 3 August 2015

Letting Go Of " I Can't "







About twenty years ago I had a really bad experience when I tried to ride a horse. I was completely terrified and couldn't even stay sitting on the horse while someone was holding the rains for me.
Looking back I can remember the awful feeling of fear and powerlessness. Back then I had no way of soothing that fear so I just got off and buried the incident.

Last year ( while I was at the Sedona Method Retreat ) I noticed lots of  horse back riding advertisements on the notice boards in shops and cafes in the town.

Remembering my previous experience I decided to release my fear and give it a go.

Was I frightened YES ! Was I afraid I'd repeat what had happened before YES!

Did it STOP me No.

I kept allowing up all my feelings of " I Can't" I kept releasing on each one as it appeared.
As you can see I did stay on the horse, actually I spent about two hours trekking from, 


                       this vineyard.





                 

                    Where I met my pony.





  
                 Along a creek and over the hills,





 
               Back to the ranch.






           Relaxed and satisfied to have challenged my limiting fear,
           having confirmed to mysel that 'Releasing'  really
                   works on practical issues.


    If you would like to challenge some of your limiting beliefs and Let Them Go come along to my next Workshop it will be fun and you will go home lighter and empowered with skills to move forward in life.

Mardyke House 
Sunday August 9th
11am - 4pm  
Cost €35 per person 
To reserve a place
Phone 087 6616800  or email taichimcilraith@yahoo.co.uk



No comments: