Sunday 26 July 2015

Releasing






All feelings are passing through, their natural tendency is to keep moving. All is well when we allow this process to happen naturally. However we tend to block the natural flow, when things feel really good we often try to hold on to that good feeling, and when things feel bad we try to change or fix the feeling both of these strategies tend to block the natural flow.
When we remember to release all feelings we stay in the flow.
 For example when I find myself feeling stuck, without inspiration, I stop and look inside to see what feelings are present, and I check to see the underlying 'want or sense of  lack  is driving the feeling. Sometimes I discover that I am feeling disapproval for myself, criticising myself for being 'stuck without inspiration. Then I release the feeling of disapproval and remind myself that love is my true nature and that 'God'  loves me unconditionally and that it is fine for me to be stuck. It is just fine to love myself completely especially my stuckness. And Viola I relax, I have 'Let Go ',  my feelings begin to move again and my stuckness has released. I am back in the flow with a feeling of ' I Can '.
Remembering to Release is a practise, the more we do it the easier it becomes to release all our feelings and remain positive and willing to engage fully with life and it's challenges.

Why not join us on August 9'th for a day of Releasing you will definitely go home with some skills to allow your life to flow more smoothly.

Mardyke House 
Sunday August 9th
11am - 4pm  
Cost €35 per person 
To reserve a place
Phone 087 66168oo  or email taichimcilraith@yahoo.co.uk






 

No comments: