Sunday 22 March 2015

Wonderful Weekend



A huge thanks to all those who came along to yesterday's Workshop in Blackrock. 
It was a great privilege to share this work and introduce it to so many new people.
Thanks for all the sharing ,digging deep and releasing. It is so inspiring to get positive feedback and hear of people's insights and gains , it encourages us all to keep focused on Letting Go. 
 Looking forward to the next session already.






Then to put the 'icing on My cake'  I had a session in Castletownbere today.








Perfect blue skies as I drove west.





There was a change of 'feel' to the countryside as if everything is awakening , the whole atmosphere felt alert.





And yet the distant hills were dreamy.






And mysterious.






Once again this road enchanted.




The sea called to me,





And filled my heart .      .         .






With the wonder and gratitude for this life.
Home at last tired and very happy.






No comments: