Monday 5 January 2015

A TripTo Jordan





My friend Karen invited me on a trip to Jordan ( an old minning town in the mountains ) .
We stopped at a vineyard because I was interested to try some wine made in Arizona. 





What a coincidence this was the vineyard where I 'met ' my pony 







to go horse riding last visit. 





It was a sunset ride and I was disappointed to find that the vineyard was closed. I never imagined that I'd get to visit it . 







On through Cottonwood ,









Withi it's interesting Diner.





And a long climb up to Jordan.





Which was also snow clad .





I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this for sale in the Coffee Shop !





We walked around this interesting little town.






A lovely lady in one of the shops took our photo with a kaleidoscope.

What a Day!

Lots more to say but I must pack my bag, I'm heading home today.









No comments: