Monday 8 December 2014

Lessons For Castletownbere Class and some vievs of W Cork and Kerry




Here is yesterday's lesson and the full Mini form. Thanks for a great term in Castletownbere looking forward to seeing you all again in the New Year. We will start back on January 11th.


trim.9C681BF8-20D3-4A9F-9CDF-A4196ED233EC from ann on Vimeo.


Full Mini Form from ann on Vimeo.













Blue skies and winter colours as I head towards Castletownbere.








These views never fail to to Wow me on my way there,






And again on my way homm !






The winter light and colours are so new right now , there is a freshness to them.





Looking across the bay I got a glimpse of snow on the Kerry Mountains and couldn't resist coming home by Moll's Gap,






So glad I made that decision.







The lakes so still and beautiful in the evening sunshine.






Such an inspiring journey.









No comments: