Friday 8 August 2014

Next Releasing Session In Blackrock Community Centre






I am really looking forward to our next Releasing and T'ai Chi  Session on Friday August 22nd.

We will begin with an hour of T'ai Chi  5-6 pm to warm us up and get into the "Letting Go" energy.
  I find that T'ai Chi and letting  go really compliment each other.  T'ai Chi is actually a form of physical release.
T'ai Chi teaches us how to recognise where energy gets blocked in our bodies and how by yielding we can let go of of this blockage and allow our energy to flow freely again.

Releasing does this too but in releasing we use our minds to release the blocks .
Both methods work and I have found that having more than one approach is very useful, sometimes a T'ai Chi session works a treat and at other times I need to look deeply into my mind and release the thoughts that are holding me back .
The Releasing Session will begin at 6pm.

This promises to be another amazing evening of shared insights , fun , and deep connection.
It is so great to see this community of releasers growing in numbers , experience , and positive gains.
Can't wait to see everyone and share some more great ideas.

If you would like to join our group email me at taichimciltaith@yahoo.co.uk and I will be delighted to answer any questions you might have.

You can also get an idea of the type of work we do by watching the Letting Go movie Movie









No comments: