Tuesday 13 May 2014

Last Day In Sedona


I decided to face my fear of horse riding today and experience an Arizona ranch trail ride.
My horse was waiting here at a nearby vineyard.









A totally laid back soft horse who was in no danger of throwing me.










Telila my guide was  a six foot beautiful and kind she put me rigth at ease and explained how the ranch works, showed me where the Stage Coach used to come by on the way to Sedona, pointed out where the bald eagles nest and in general made the trail fun and interesting.









Glad I did it but happy to be back on ground level right now.











Next time I'll stay at the vineyard and do some wine tasting, but I am glad to hav had a real Cowboy Evening ride.

Heading home tomorrow so must start packing .

Looking forward to seeing how the work here influencies life back home.




No comments: