Monday 12 May 2014

A TripTo The Grand Conyon












It's impossible to capture the immensity and beauty of this vast landscape.




 The Colorado river is barely visible a mile down







Contrasting textures 







And colours







Views to delight







Squirrels to meet.


So many more photos to share but I'm having trouble  uploading them today I'll try adding some more later.
What an amazing trip this is. America always feels like a ' spiritual ' home to me and this trip has confirmed this belief and evev though all beliefs are limiting  I'm holding on to this one ( for now ).
I still feel like the work we did on the retreat is still working in and on me. It was such a powerful time of learning, uncovering and releasing and I'm just allowing it to work away while I soak up the beauty of 
Arizona








No comments: