Tuesday 25 March 2014

Meet Chris and some videos from Monday night's class








Here is Chris Gaughan. Chris joined the Blackrock T'ai chi Class last year and is a great supporter of our work.
He has set up a facebook  page for our group called  Tai Chi Cork. I'm working to get my head around posting on it. My internet connection was 'broken ' since last Friday and is just back today,  no  more excuses now!  I'm trying to upload a video we made at last nights class on facebook but it keeps aborting.
Anyway this is a great way to grow new connections in my brain so I'll keep at it until I break through my blocks.
On the subject of blocks I am really looking forward to sharing some releasing techniques at next Saturday's Workshop and it looks like lots of you are interested too.  It's going to be a Full House.
I'm so Grateful and Thankful to all of you who like me want to live your best life.

Here is the Yielding exercise and the Mini Form we worked on last night.

So GREAT to be back on line . YES YES YES




Yielding Figure 8 style from ann on Vimeo.







Mini form with Monday Night's Class from ann on Vimeo.







No comments: