Saturday 9 November 2013

November by the river







         Su got her way eventually and I found myself by the  river






           I never imagined how grateful I'd be to Jo for begging
                 and harassing us until we got Su







        I know this looks upside down until you find the steps
                    behind Su






                So much beauty I would have missed






       So much time to reflect






                  To admire






                 To ponder






                        Wonder






                     And delight






                    Such ' patient ' company






So much to be grateful  for 





  
 Each walk is new and fresh to her eyes and mine    







                                                                          

No comments: