Wednesday 9 October 2013

' A Mushroom Walk



               Evidence for  " What you pay attention to grows. "








Today as we entered the woods I  spotted some mushrooms 
and wondered to myself if today's visit  would be a 'fungi '  walk. 





              As we moved along the paths I was not prepared for the
               abundance of fungi that presented themselves
               






   
                             White ones







                Black ones






               
Red ones 







                          A beautiful small one growing a cap







                           and a few steps later his ' big  brother '







There were branches with  ' fungi forests ' 







Everywhere I looked !


I was astonished never before had I had such 
dramatic evidence of attention manifesting such
an abundance. 

Had all those mushrooms been there yesterday ?

I had never before seen black mushrooms , or ones with 
caps ! 

What a magical  woodland visit .



No comments: