Friday 13 September 2013

Thank God For Libraries







 
      Here we are ' Taiching '   in Mallow Library a haven for
                    lovers of learning.


I love a trip to the library because I often find books there that I might otherwise  never have ' stumbled '  across . This trip was no exception. I don't know why I was drawn to " Ten Things I Learned From Bill Porter " I had never heard the name Bill Porter,  when I picked up the book, written on the cover was "Bill Porter is a sterling example that each of us can overcome any adversity, setback or handicap. Bill is  inspirational to everyone. " Mark -Victor Hansen.
My curiosity was aroused,  I love to read inspirational stories , as I read  the foreword my body tingled with goosebumps ( always a good sign  ). The more I read the more I wanted to read and learn what this amazing man and his ' assistant ' Shelly Brady had to teach me. Here is a link to an extract from the book so you can see if it inspires you too.   Daily Om


No comments: