Monday 6 August 2012

More about Reconnection







                                                                                                                                                                         

 Sometimes when I working and finding it difficult to connect to a point in someone or there doesnt seem to be a register and I think to myself  "  things are stuck ", as soon as I become aware that I think things are stuck it is if a light has gone on in me and I let go , just completely let go and watch , and wait and really listen with all of me . Then all rights irself and as  if by a miricle the point or register that was not present is here and I become  conscious that I was ' trying too hard ' wasn't relaxed and trusting the frequencies to find me , was believing that I  had to 'do something' rather than just be present to receive .

No comments: