Thursday 26 July 2012

"For the last four hundred years, an unstated assumption of science is that human intention cannot affect what we call "physical reality." Our experimental research of the past decade shows that, for today's world and under the right conditions, this assumption is no longer correct. We humans are much more than we think we are and Psychoenergetic Science continues to expand the proof of it." - William A. Tiller

Since coming home from Barcelona I have been trying out the Reconnection as much as possible, on my family , my pets ,  my plants and remotely on people I have been asked to pray for. I just love the feel of this work. While I  doing it my attention is  absorbed watching the ' client 'and listening with my hands.  I find it fascinating  to see how bodies respond to these ' frequencies ' and love searching for and discovering the connections each time I work .
 I spent one night watching  William A Tiller ( on youtube.com )discussing his research into the Reconnection and some of his other related work.
I have found it to be inspiring and uplifting . It is so good to come across these pioneers who are pushing out the boundaries of our beliefs  and thereby allowing us to grow and develop in ways unimagined a few years ago.

No comments: