Saturday 19 May 2012

I have been reflecting on how I love myself best.  For me , it means taking time to practice tai chi and to meditate. To have some silence in my day so I can tune in and feel what is going on inside. To notice the thoughts that are robbing me of my peace or my ability to engage fully with whoever I am with or whatever I am doing. This realization often comes later on reflection , then I like to do a Byron Katie worksheet  on my beliefs about that person or my beliefs about them or the situation , this usually shows me my mind ,my limiting beliefs, the ones that are keeping me stuck in judgement and separation. This is not to beat myself up but to compassionately care for myself to encourage that aspect of me that knows there is no need to separate myself from the Love  inside, which is always waiting for me to rediscover It.

No comments: