Friday 23 September 2011


“Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.”

-- Buddha

“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"So this world, I think, and an indefinite number of other worlds of our creation, are also -- we're here for fun; we're here for learning; we're here for remembering who we are, and who we are, are expressions of life so absolutely linked with the life that is, always was, always will be."


--Richard Bach

I love to read inspiring quotes they help when I'm a bit under the weather and are good even when my spirits are up. I read them to remind me that we all have ups and downs. I'm sure some were written in moments of insight and even ecstasy, and others written to inspire and lift the author personally from some slump. I hope you enjoyed today's quotes and that they have inspired you too.

No comments: