Friday 2 September 2011

“Sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
- Lewis Carroll
For years now I've been studying theories about beliefs, where they come from, how to change or delete limiting ones, sometimes I despair that this will never end . When it looks like an up hill journey it's time to stop and reflect. See where all this study has brought me.
Think back to when I was working all hours of the day believing that a 'permanent'job was my security. Working through my beliefs allowed me to take time out from the job and see if I could make life work for me outside of that career. Sixteen years on I have never regretted the change. I've had time to be with my daughters as they grew up. Had the time to devote to Tai Chi, the time to discover that I love to write , to photograph, and yes that I love to read and reflect. I have realized that for me time is very valuable , time to be fully in this life.
I think that taking the time to reflect on how you are spending your time, is time well spent !

No comments: