Sunday 18 September 2011


        

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not
born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting
that a new world is born.
- Anais Nin


This is so true and a wonderful reminder to spend some time
reflecting on the friends in my life. Those people who make
all the difference and who have opened up worlds to me that
I never would have suspected to exist.

My heart fills as I ponder how enriched I am by Corinna
who awakened me to the importance of celebrating birthdays.
I can remember a birthday many years ago when she arrived
(out of the blue)with a big bunch of flowers, and asked,
" How are you celebrating your special day ?". There and
then a new world of birthdays opened for me, my family and friends.

Now that I have stopped to think about it I could write a book
just about my wonderful friends and I'm sure that at if you spend
some time pondering your friends your heart too will fill with joy.

No comments: