Monday 19 April 2010

Relaxation

Just how much can we actually let go.It seems to me that the more I let go the more possible it becomes to let go even more.
Lately I have been spending as much time as possible witnessing myself daily as I work, run, practice etc.
What has become clear to me is that the more I relax and just watch my thoughts without making any effort to control or direct them the more space arises.
As I struggle to just keep letting go part of me is resisting urging me to take control, almost warning me that if I keep this up my mind will run amuck, paradoxically when I stick to the witness and ignore "these warnings" my internal space seems to expand more and more.
This letting go transfers to the body which relaxes and opens me up to a new more subtle level of awareness.

No comments: