Sunday 20 January 2008

Partner Work

Tai Chi has always been and still is mysterious to me. Its beauty and depth are beyond my conscious understanding and there are those Ah! moments when I think here yet again is another reason why I love this practice.This morning working on 'ward off' in pushing hands it happened again. The ward off filled out naturally, defenceses dropped away and my partner's spirit shone through radient and beautiful. This to me is our work, to encourage the the unlimited spirit present in all of us to find expression . I read an article lately about optimists and pesimists , who had got it right ? Interestingly the author declared both were correct as we always find more of what we give our attention to ! So let's practice together with the intention of finding and freeing each others true radient nature.

No comments: